Saturday, June 9, 2018

Only ONE FEAR Fundraiser

I am so excited to announce that I am fundraising with Fund the Nations! They have designed some awesome clothing styles for me with the logo “ONLY ONE FEAR.”

I heard this phrase first at Fired Up a couple years ago and it has been so powerful in my life. It acts as a reminder that I don’t have to fret about what lies ahead, for God is so much bigger than anything else in my life. Whatever I may come to, it will always be so small compared to our GOD.
There are so many verses in the Bible about how our fear needs to be in God, no one else and not only for the rule of it but there are also blessings that come with fearing God (a few of my personal favorites are Psalm 33:18-19, 34:9115:11, Proverbs 9:10).
When I took an Old Testament class my teacher explained how in some verse contexts the original meaning of the word FEAR is AWE-STRUCK WONDER. A term for being filled with amazement, which I believe sums up how we should feel about God. Only One Fear also is a focus setting phrase. It is determining ahead of time that God is for you and He is the ONE you're looking to. A great focus setting verse is found in Hebrews 12 verse 2 which says - "Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith, For the joy set before Him, He endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." 'FIXING OUR EYES ON JESUS' is that focus setting phrase and when Jesus is our main focus we will not waiver.

Back to the details on the fundraiser!


For those of you that haven't read my last blog post, I am fundraising to go to a 5-month program called Discipleship Training School through Youth with a Mission! Click here to read more!

Below are pictures of the clothing items I am selling to fundraise towards my trip. The format that Fund the Nation uses is preselling items and then ordering them all at once (kinda like a school cookie dough fundraiser). My goal is to sell 100 items total before I put in the order, I know it is steep but I rather go high than not high enough! The deadline for this campaign is JULY 31, 2018.
There is also a possibility that I will run this campaign again but perhaps with a different logo.

This fundraiser is open to whoever would like to participate and I also welcome you to share it with your family and friends!
If you are interested, please send me a message via the 'contact me' page and I will get back to you with details! 






The tees and Tanks are considered Soft Shirts which are a tad less generous of a fit than a normal t-shirt. They’re a nicer, softer t-shirt, but if you are between two sizes Fund The Nations would definitely suggest choosing the larger. If you have questions about sizing, feel free to ask!

**** **** ****
Thank you so much for reading today's post and supporting me on this journey! 



No comments:

Post a Comment