Sunday, July 1, 2018

....IT'S HAPPENING!

What could be a better day than to announce some special news but on National Canada Day! Why? You ask... well keep reading!



About a week ago, on Monday afternoon, I received an email from YWAM Vancouver Canada that I GOT ACCEPTED for their fall DTS!!

I am beyond excited (and maybe a little nervous) about all that is in store and stepping out physically on my own onto unknown territory, however, I know that God is stepping out with me every step of the way. That is so comforting to me. He has always been my steady rock and I would not be able to continue if it wasn't for His providence and strength.

Being able to go and have that dedicated 5 months to dig into God and His Word is such an incredible opportunity and I can't wait to see what other avenues come from it!


God keeps showing me that He needs to be my center and that through Him He will provide. Not only financially but physically and spiritually. Without Him I am nothing and I am so thankful that He calls us before we even know we're ready.

I just listened to a verse by verse sermon on Genesis 7 from Athey Creek and Pastor Brett reiterated that following God requires patience and usually in the Bible, it is when the person didn't think they were ready that God would call them to do something great! Examples include Daniel, Moses (40 years as a shepherd), and Noah (100 years building the ark). It reminds me that I alone do not have what it takes but when I'm patience and relying on God, He creates in me (in us) a new power to overcome and move mountains!

I again ask for your continued prayer support in this journey!
Specific prayer requests:

  • That I would continue to keep God my center 
  • That my faith in God would grow stronger
  • That I would start cultivating good strong habits now to take with me

 Also, if you feel led to support me financially please send me an email, as the financial aspect of this journey is going to be a miracle in and of itself.

Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement!!

AHH I'M GOING TO CANADA!


No comments:

Post a Comment