Thursday, January 5, 2017

2 1 D A Y S of P R A Y E R

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas and time bringing in the New Year! WOW... I cannot believe 2017 is already here! 
A new year to restart.
A new year to set goals,
A new year to plan adventures.
And a new year to grow deeper in LOVE with God. 

As we start off this new year, I would like to invite you to prepare your mind and heart for what God has in store for you. To refocus your eyes on Him and to give Him your FIRST every day.

There are many ways to do just that, but I believe and have been taught that the most essential part of giving God your FIRST is through PRAYER. 
Getting up and giving Him those FIRST MOMENTS of your day is essential to growing that deep relationship with Him. 
Trust me when I say that I have not yet mastered this art (so to say). It is still very much a work in progress, but I am excited to really dig in and commit my FIRST MOMENTS to GOD this year and the years to follow.

I love listening to sermons from a Church in Alabama called, Church of the Highlands (mentioned them previously in Camel Knees). I have learned so much from the pastors and it is from this Church that I have learned the importance of PRAYER. 
Two times a year they hold a 21 Days of Prayer event (in January and then in August). These 21 Days are meant to be days of renewal and planting. Seeking God FIRST, with people all over. 
I invite you to jump start the impact that PRAYER will have on your life with me, as we dig into God's Word with Church of the Highlands and others.

Click on the picture below to go to the 21 Days of Prayer website to learn more!

If you decide to follow along on this 21 Days of Prayer with me, please comment below! I would love to get to know you and build a community of encouragement!  

***      ***      ***      ***

I am so excited to start this new year with you all and I am thrilled to show/share with you so many new things! So stay tuned!

P.S.
I am so in love with my new PRAY glass water bottle that I got for Christmas, that I just had to share it with you all! 


It came from YouInfuse which was created by an AWESOME lady who's name is Monique McLean.
Monique is a woman who has a heart to fully serve God. She is an encourager to others and an inspiration to me. Monique also did her own version of the 21 Days of Prayer that I did last year. If you have a spare moment in your day go over to her website and check it out!

***      ***      ***      ***

Have a Blessed Day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment